Get invisible teeth braces in Irving and don’t let teeth straightening hold you back from flaunting your smile!
If you do not want the visible metal wires of traditional braces to ruin your confidence, come to us at Dental Concepts for Invisalign dentistry in Irving.
Everyone wants to have a great smile that brightens up their personality. But, a lot of us need help getting there. Crooked teeth or gaps between the teeth can get in the way of one’s ability to smile confidently in public. While traditional braces solve this problem and help to straighten teeth, it still holds people back from being able to smile in front of others as it’s not an attractive option. Fortunately, there’s an alternative to traditional braces that’s just as effective and does not involve visible wires or brackets. And that’s Invisalign clear aligners. Invisalign is a custom made and virtually invisible aligner which is interchanged every two weeks for a period of six to eighteen months (depending on the severity of the tooth misalignment) that shifts the teeth to the desired location. Many of our patients at Dental Concepts have opted for invisible orthodontics in Irving and have had positive experiences in getting their beautiful smile back.
Benefits of our Invisalign dentistry in Irving
While there are many options available to straighten teeth, invisible teeth braces in Irving are becoming extremely popular as this is the only solution that does not involve visible brackets and wires. Invisalign enables you to eat, work, and participate in social situations freely and without affecting your appearance. Here are some of the many benefits that Invisalign has to offer.
- Invisalign aligners are completely clear and invisible, making it a great option for everyone who does not want to feel more ashamed by the unattractive wires and brackets.
- Invisalign aligners and trays are customs made to perfectly fit a person’s teeth and mouth. Thus, Invisalign is a far more comfortable solution than traditional alternatives.
- Invisalign aligners are removable – you can remove them to brush and floss your teeth. The trays and aligners themselves can also be cleaned, thus ensuring a clean and healthy mouth.
- The absence of any food restriction is what draws many people to opt for invisible orthodontics in Irving. That’s right! You are free to remove your Invisalign aligners and enjoy your favorite dishes to the fullest.
- The use of Invisalign aligners to straighten teeth leads to beautiful results that speak for themselves.
Orthodontic issues which can be treated by Invisalign
The following orthodontic issues can be treated by Invisalign:
- Crooked teeth
- Protruding teeth
- Open bite
- Gaps in between teeth
- Crowded teeth
The ideal candidate for Invisalign treatment
Here’s what makes a person an ideal candidate for Invisalign dentistry.
- If he or she is in good overall health.
- If he or she does not have any other severe dental issue which might require advanced treatment methods.
- If he or she is disciplined enough to follow the instructions and adhere to the Invisalign guidelines diligently.
People who do fall under the category of ideal Invisalign candidates:
- Require fine-tuning adjustments to the spacing of individual teeth.
- Have abnormal bite functions with certain misalignment.
- Have a healthy mouth and gums.
- Maintain good oral hygiene and regular oral care practices.
- Have all or most of their natural teeth intact.
If you are suffering from active gum disease or cavities, it is advisable to undergo restorative treatment before advancing with the Invisalign treatment plan. Dental bridges and dental implants may also get in the way of the aligners fitting properly in your mouth.
There are certain general guidelines that determine whether you are the right candidate for Invisalign dentistry. But, the best way to find out whether Invisalign is a suitable option for you is to schedule a consultation with our expert dentist today. At Dental Concepts, our experienced dentists are committed to helping patients have a healthy and bright smile. We will run a thorough examination and ask about your medical history to determine whether Invisalign is the right way for you. And if it is, then we will walk you through the procedure and try to answer all your queries.