Invisalign Dentistry in Irving, TX
As an expert Invisalign Dentist in the Irving area, we pride ourselves of having exceptional skills and extensive training to deliver state-of-the-art orthodontic techniques enabling straightening of teeth without the use of braces. Teenagers and adults enjoy using Invisalign over the traditional ones because it straightens your teeth without anyone even realizing that you are correcting your misaligned teeth without wires or metal. If you want to enhance your smile, call 972-869-2273 to schedule a consultation to determine if Invisalign braces is the best treatment option for you.
How does Invisalign treatment work?
Our Invisalign dentist will help straighten your teeth using clear aligners. A series of custom-made aligner trays are created to gradually move your teeth and jaw into the desired position. A set of dental impressions of your teeth is taken so that a series of custom-made, invisible aligners can be created in a dental lab. The aligners themselves are made from a strong thermoplastic material so that they’re very comfortable when worn for a longer period of time.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Easily remove your aligners when eating food or brushing your teeth.
- Simple to clean your aligners.
- They’re incognito aligners—Gives a better smile for those who feel self-conscious about the appearance of braces.
- iTero scanning technology gives a 3D simulation of your smile after Invisalign treatment.
- When you’re wearing Invisalign there is less worry about gum irritation.
- The aligner trays are more comfortable to wear.
- They’re smooth, so they will not cut your gums and mouth.
- Most people don’t even know you’re wearing the trays.
- Get the perfect smile that will boost your confidence.
How do I clean my aligners?
Patients remove their aligner from their mouth and rinse it with lukewarm water daily. Apply a soft toothbrush to brush your invisalign retainer.
Invisalign clear aligners should be worn for at least 22 hours per day for best results and are changed every two weeks. When your two week period is up, the aligners will move your teeth at a manageable pace, and you need to replace the aligners with the next in the series. Once you wear the aligner, you have straightened your teeth into the final position.
The treatment time for a typical Invisalign braces case takes around twelve months. The exact timeframe and the number of aligners will depend on the individual patient and the expected result, and our Invisalign dentist in Irving will determine how best to fix it.
Are you an Invisalign candidate?
Our experienced orthodontic team can treat adults and teenagers. Virtually anyone with teeth out of alignment is a candidate, as the treatment can be applied to mild to complex cases. To learn if the procedure is right for you, call us at 972-869-2273 to schedule an appointment with our dental office.