- Improves dental aesthetics.
- They are resistant to stains and one can enjoy their favorite food and drinks without worrying about stains.
- Quicker results.
- They are easy to maintain.
What can Invisalign treat?Invisalign orthodontics in Irving can take care of various dental imperfections. Some of them are as follows:
- Teeth Gaps
- Improper bites
- Invisible teeth braces in Irving provide us a perfect smile without anyone actually noticing it.
- Unlike other orthodontic treatment, Invisalign doesn’t put any restrictions on food habits. So you can binge on your favorite food whenever you want.
- Since Invisalign braces are removable, it doesn’t interrupt in our normal oral hygiene routine.
- The time period for this treatment is usually less compared to the traditional methods.
Don’t compromise your smile!Tired of your misaligned teeth and searching, “best Invisalign near me?” Here is the solution! If you don’t want to compromise your smile and appearance, Invisalign treatment at Dental concepts care is a one-stop solution for you. Invisible teeth braces are better off than those visible ones. Call us right away to schedule your appointment for a lovely smile.
Traditional BracesTraditional braces have been around for a long time and have stood the test of time in straightening one’s teeth. These braces, especially common with kids, consist of metal brackets attached to the teeth and tied with metal wires. They straighten teeth by applying pressure for them to get to the desired positions. Though braces can effectively correct extreme oral complications, they are not removable, making it harder to maintain oral hygiene. It can take anywhere from 1.5 years to 3 years to complete the straightening process.
Invisalign BracesInvisalign braces are designed to be virtually invisible – the custom made clear aligners consist of smooth plastic worn over the teeth. That is why adults looking to straighten their teeth go for Invisalign orthodontic treatment. Another great advantage of these virtually invisible braces is that they are more comfortable and removable. That makes it easier to clean your mouth as well as your braces. However, you must not remove your aligners for too long or too frequently. Though the duration varies from person to person, it usually takes around 6 -18 months for Invisalign braces to straighten one’s teeth. Besides, these braces do the job in a far less invasive way than traditional braces.
Still can’t decide between the two?Are you still flustered about whether to go with traditional braces or Invisalign treatment? Call us today at Dental Concepts and talk to our experts regarding the two options. Based on your current situation, your existing complexities that you wish to be fixed, and your end goals, our professionals will help you develop the right plan.
Regardless of the type and extent of oral issues you’re facing, your dentist should be the first person that you call. But what if you face dental trauma in the middle of the night? What if you experience difficulties during the weekends that you can’t wait to get looked at? That’s when you need an emergency dental care service provider. However, you must know what constitutes a dental emergency.
Signs of a dental emergencyWhile dental emergencies are pretty common in the US, not every oral issue can be classified as an emergency. Here are some symptoms that indicate the need for emergency dental care.
- Intense pain.
- Bleeding mouth and gums.
- One or more missing teeth.
- Loose teeth.
- Swelling of gums or face.
- Severe infection or decay.
Common dental emergencies and what to do until you get to the dentistKnocked-out tooth – In this case, you need to act quickly if you want to save your tooth. If possible, hold your tooth by the top and rinse it while caring not to touch the roots. If you can, put the tooth back in the socket and hold it there till you get to the dentist. Otherwise, you can also put it in a small container filled with milk and take it to the dentist. Tooth abscess – Abscess can be life-threatening; hence you need to act quickly. Don’t give the infection time to spread to your jaw, tissues and ultimately your bloodstream. Seek emergency dental care as soon as possible and rinse your mouth with mild saltwater before you set out to ease the pain.
Are you looking for an emergency dentist in Irving ?Suppose you need an emergency dentist around Irving. In that case, we at Dental Concepts can help you sleep peacefully at night by assuring our round the clock expert services to restore people’s oral health.
- Experiencing tooth pain when chewing food.
- Experience severe tooth sensitivity when eating something very hot or cold.
- Swelling in the face.
- Signs of infection.
- Severe pain in the jaw.
- Trouble in breathing.
- Fractured or knocked-out tooth.
- Hassle-free appointment – An appealing benefit emergency dentistry has to offer is that you don’t have to wait to get your appointment first. You can see the dentist instantly.
- Cost-effectiveness – With emergency dental care, you can get instant relief from the severe pain and the cost is also not high. Many of us avoid visiting the dental office immediately due to the fear of high costs. Getting immediate treatment will save you from the future expenses that can arise due to severe implications if not received treatment.
A straight and beautiful smile is what everyone wishes for. Invisible braces treatment helps you achieve your best smile without coming in anyone’s notice.
These nearly invisible braces are made up of transparent material which lets your shining teeth continue shining and appear great during the treatment.
Invisible braces – overview
Invisible braces are mostly for adults who feel embarrassed wearing the traditional braces. Let’s get a complete overview of the invisible braces – what are they exactly and the treatment.
What do you mean by invisible braces?
Invisible braces are one of a kind of orthodontic treatment in which clear aligners are worn over the surface of the teeth and slowly pulling them into an aligned position.
These clear braces are invisible when you wear them, unlike traditional braces which can be seen by people. These aligners are also removable whenever there is a need for removing it, though it’s highly recommended to wear them for at least 21 hours every day.
Who can get invisible braces?
Anyone who is suffering from mild to moderate misalignment issues that leads to oral health complications can opt for invisible braces. When you are considering both traditional and invisible braces, clear braces will go well with them who prefer a discreet method of treatment.
Advantages of invisible braces
There are numerous benefits to invisible braces. Let’s look into some of them:
- It provides the ability to straighten the smile discreetly.
- They are removable so you can remove them whenever it is necessary. This makes it very convenient for patients.
- Get your smile straightened without anyone noticing them.
- Patients get the ability to maintain their oral hygiene in the best possible way.
What is the working of invisible braces?
At first, you need to schedule an appointment with an orthodontist who provides invisible aligners treatment. The orthodontist will conduct an initial examination of your mouth which will include x-rays and evaluate whether the treatment is the right option for you or not.
If you are eligible, your dental impressions will be taken, which will form your clear aligners. You have to visit the dentist regularly for check-ups and follow-up care during the treatment.
If you are embarrassed with your smile and you want a treatment that offers you the best care along with nobody noticing them, visit us at Dental Concepts and get invisible braces for a beautiful smile.